Deployment Template Package
- Capture and measure ALL the available benefits of the Print Optimization Program
- Retain control and utilize internal resources where and when possible.
- Outsource the “work” to the vendor, whether the “work” is simply a break/fix service contract or a full outsourced print environment agreement
POG’s Deployment Program & Services (DPS) is a licensed product. The client pays a one-time usage fee for the right to use the detailed POG template package over a 12-month period. The client has the option to customize it using internal resources, or request consulting assistance from POG.
- Acquire the DPS licensed product from POG. (Shrink-wrapped package)
- Training: POG provides a 5-day review and training session. (Expenses extra)
- Optional: Discuss and/or request consulting assistance from POG
At a minimum, every print optimization deployment project requires two active participants:
- Vendor to install hardware and train end users on new technology
- Client to administer and project manage the deployment and interface with end users.
Value-add Deployment Services
As the 3rd participant, POG Consulting provides the following value-add deployment services:
Independence: An objective and transparent process is critical to ensure project deliverables are client centric vs. vendor hardware, revenue and profit focused.
Methodology: The vendor and client need an established and proven process and program supported by a thought-out methodology. (i.e. POG’s licensed product) Owning the process gives the client control.
Experience: There is no substitution for experience, especially in such a high visibility project such as print optimization. POG has extensive experience and knowledgeable subject matter experts available through POG’s Trusted Print Advisor program.
Cultural Navigation©: Print Optimization and the subsequent deployment are 80% about people and change management and only 20% about the technology. Securing management and end user buy-in to support the proposed changes is critical.