About POG Consulting
The Print Operations Group, which operates as POG Consulting (POG), is an independent Print Optimization Solutions provider that has an excellent track record of identifying, capturing and measuring significant print / output related cost reductions while improving end user satisfaction and productivity.
We address what organizations don’t know, and believe it is what you don’t know about your print environment that can be the source of both concern and opportunity.
- Current state assessments à Distributed printing, central repro, production print.
- Modeled target state analysis à Print strategy creation and optimized solution designs.
- Print metrics and benchmarking à Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Print environment metrics à Key Sustainment Indicators (KSIs or “green” metrics).
- Solutions deployment coordination and Trusted Print Advisor guidance.
- RFP/SLA, Governance, Transition Plan creation and development assistance.
- Vendor Optimization Metrics© progams and reports.
We get involved with all aspects of:
- Print, copy fax, scan, plot, multi-functional technology.
- Central reprographics / Production print … in-house or outsourced.
- RFP and SLA creation, distribution, assessment & negotiations.
- Selection and management of print related fulfillment and/or outsourcing contracts.
- Forms, records, document and content management.
Differentiators à POG’s Value-add:
- Independence à POG is independent. We do not sell hardware, software, consumables or break/fix services. We are not associated with any print manufacturers or resellers. We are 100% independent and objective, and align with your directives.
- Metrics à You cannot manage what you do not measure. POG delivers a solid business case for change. Our reports are accountant proof and auditor friendly. POG has developed the Print Knowledge Database© (PKD) which houses real life print data. This is a unique and powerful print optimization tool. The PKD allows us to generate KPIs, KSIs, benchmark and generate trends analysis reporting.
- Control à POG’s established and proven processes, programs, methodology and intellectual property enable us to help our clients gain control of their print environments. Control means you know what you have, what you spend, issues and opportunities. Our approach returns control to the client.
Award Winning Service:
The Print Operations Group is currently assisting North American clients with the design of business driven output strategies and the creation of cost efficient solutions that facilitate an optimized print environment, whether managed internally or by a 3rd party. POG is considered best in class with respect to print infrastructure consulting.
The Print Operations Group was internationally recognized in 2006 as the top print consulting firm in the world as determined by USA based Gartner Inc, a leading information technology analyst firm. (i.e. Cool Vendor) They also won the Best Services award at both Gartner North American Print & Imaging Summits, as voted on by 100 senior delegates.